Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in North West London for a Supervising Social Worker.
The salary for this permanent Supervising Social Worker job is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
This is a work from home and office position. The postholder will be required to travel on visits and to meetings.
- Ensuring that the Fostering regulations and the National Minimum Standards are adhered to
- Supervi son of foster carers on behalf of the organisation and the provision of ongoing support
- Participation in the recruitment and training of foster carers
- Completion of form F assessments and presentation to the fostering panel
- Ensuring that children are appropriately safeguarded and safeguarding policies adhered to
- Working in partnership with other professionals and foster carers to promote the welfare of and ensure positive outcomes for children and young people in placement
Requirements of the Supervising Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Local Authority children's service experience
- Experience working within a fostering setting
- Car driver
This Supervising Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.