Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Supervising Social Worker to work full-time based in Enfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Supervising Social Worker job is £30,000 - £37,000 per annum.
Some benefits include 25 days Annual Leave, Car Allowance, Death in Service.
Requirements of the Supervising Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Experience of working with foster carers as professional colleagues and working in a multi-discipline arena is essential.
- Must be an enthusiastic, committed and who has an appreciation of foster carers' skills and role.
- Must be an excellent report write and able to work to strict deadlines
This Supervising Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.