Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Supervising Pharmacists to work full-time based in Bradford.
The pay rate for these locum Pharmacist jobs are £25-£26 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
Duties of a Pharmacists:
- Supervision of Vaccine Clinic
- Will not require preparation or administration of the Vaccine
- The pharmacists are expected to get the vaccine of the fridge and generate associated expiry time labels.
- They will provide volume checks for the technical staff who are preparing the vaccine and support these staff by ensuring the environment is suitable (e.g. checking the fridge temperature periodically, minimising distractions, managing workload, including liaising with the manager on duty for the vaccination clinic and ensuring availability of stock and consumables - mostly by obtaining necessary supplies from the adjoining store room
Requirements of the Pharmacists:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Aseptic experience is ideal
- Previous NHS Hospital experience
- Vaccine experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Pharmacist jobs are advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.