Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Supervising Contact Worker to work full-time in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Supervising Contact Worker job is £23,576 - £28,690 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Ensure direct supervised contact activity for children and young people in the care of Slough Children' Services Trust is of a high standard
- Undertake activity and interventions as agreed by the case holding social worker
- Build strong, effective relationships with the child, young person and family
- Assess, manage and deal with challenging situations
- Be a source of practical advice and support, enabling the child, young person & family to build their capability to sustain change and function effectively within the community
- Attend meetings, reviews, case conferences and court hearings
- To safely transport children and young people within the borough and to contact venues nationally using the transportation applicable to the referral
- Record objectively the interaction between contact participants
- Produce contact reports
- To attend child protection conferences, Statutory Child Care reviews, or planning meetings
Requirements of the Supervising Contact Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- To be able to lone work
This Supervising Contact Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.