Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Chelmsford for a Band 5 Substance Misuse Nurse to work nights.
The salary for this permanent Substance Misuse Nurse job is £31,534 per annum.
- Provide high-quality clinical assessment and treatment to substance dependant prisoners, working in partnership with HM Prison Service and all other stakeholders.
- Provide high standards of nursing care through on-going clinical assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment for drug and alcohol users.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and professional accountability to safely deliver healthcare.
- Manage sensitive information empathically. This includes sharing and discussing a patient’s changing condition or needs with other relevant professionals.
- Participate in inter-professional and multidisciplinary working, to ensure continuity of care.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of clinical and psychosocial service delivery.
- Safely manage high risk areas and carry out risk assessments.
- Promote the health and well-being of patients, supporting their often complex needs to maintain their optimum level of physical and psychological health.
- Ensure care plans and needs assessments are reviewed and maintained.
- Hold an individual caseload of patients and manage these effectively.
- Delivery of prescribed medication following patient assessment.
- Accountable and responsible for risk management and with-holding medication when appropriate, and that the correct reporting procedures are adhered to.
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Nurse:
- RGN qualified.
- Active NMC Registration.
- Suitable experience for a newly qualified nurse.
- Knowledge of the safe storage and administration of medication.
- Knowledge and ability to comply with the NMC Code of Conduct.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible approach to work.
This Band 5 Substance Misuse Nurse job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.