Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Worker to work full-time based in Stockport. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Worker job is £17 - £20 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The work is a mixture of telephone and face to face prescription management and psychosocial interventions focused on harm reduction, recovery and improving people's lives.
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
- Mental health and/or safeguarding knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Substance Misuse Worker job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.