Sanctuary Criminal Justice has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work part-time within a Substance Misuse Service based in West and South Essex. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The salary for this Team Manager is £24,716 per annum.
- Develop, timetable and supervise Recovery Workers, Volunteers & Peer Support to deliver an effective and high performing service.
- Provide an inclusive and supportive environment for clients wishing to access the service, including promoting harm minimisation.
- Ensure appropriate group and 1:1 interventions are timetabled and completed for service users. This includes oversight of Alcohol Treatment Requirement service users in line with National Standards.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
This Team Manager job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.