Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Team Leader to fill a role based in Redditch.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Team Leader job is £20 - £22 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will be responsible for day to day management of the team including rotas, HR issues and health and safety of the current sites.
- The post would be a mixed of on-site and home working and an element of this is whole county duty manager days, so there is a requirement to work from the Worcester base.
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Team Leader:
- Experience working within substance misuse
- Managerial/Team Leader experience
- Supervisory experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Substance Misuse Team Leader job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.