Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work full-time based in South Shields. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is £13 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is on a contract until the end of May 2020.
- To oversee the provision of holistic support to service users, their families and carers including assessment, recovery coordination, PSI delivery and partnership working
- To ensure service assessment and engagement is motivational, holistic and nurturing, with the aim of developing a clear and robust recovery plan to support timely interventions
- To support the service team to work in partnership, undertaking collaborative care coordination that facilitates individual progress and builds recovery capital
- Maintain accurate, up to date records and work in accordance with organisational guidelines and procedures
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Recovery Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
This Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.