Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work full-time based in Bradford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is £16 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Developing pathways and joint working initiatives with partner agencies
- Increasing the number of individuals accessing specialist alcohol treatment
- Supporting the reduction of individuals who disengage following assessment
- To offer assertive follow up and increase retention
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Recovery Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
This Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.