Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work full-time based in Harlow.
The pay rate for this locum Recovery Worker job is £16.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Recovery Worker:
- Relevant qualification
- Recent substance misuse experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Recovery Worker job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.