Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work based in Doncaster.
The pay rate for this permanent Substance Misuse Recovery Worker role is £20,100-24,294 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Support service users in their recovery to develop interests and shared experiences within the community
- Responsible for a caseload of substance misuse clients in line with a recovery focused model utilising 1-2-1 and group work sessions as appropriate
- Attractive pension package
- Attractive annual leave package
- Health scheme
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Recovery Worker:
- Level 3 in Drug & Alcohol or a professional qualification in a relevant subject e.g. psychology, counselling, social work
- Previous experience of working in a substance misuse setting or with substance misuse treatment approaches
- Knowledge of electronic systems e.g. systm one is desirable
This Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.