Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work full-time based in Colchester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Recovery Worker job is £16 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Holding a caseload of drug and alcohol clients
- Devise and coordinate timetables for offenders who are sentenced to DRR's, ATR's, RAR's and MHTR's
- Contribute to timely and comprehensive progress reports for Court, for those who are sentenced to a DRR/ATR/MHTR/RAR
- Coordinate and facilitate drug/alcohol testing, which will be fed back to the Offender Manager (Either CRC's or NPS), the Courts or the Police
Requirements of the Recovery Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
This Recovery Worker job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.