Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Nurse to fill a full-time role in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Substance Misuse Nurse role is £21,400.00 per annum (assignment rate) and is a 1-year contract.
- To work within an allocated team responsible for the implementation, development, evaluation and delivery of programmes or structured work provided by the service. To ensure that targets are met
- To assist with the day to day co-ordination of service user interventions and/or care planning that will support service users to build their recovery capital
- To contact individuals via telephone/email/letter to advise them of the need to self-isolate due to their close contact with another individual who has tested positive for Covid-19
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Nurse:
- NMC registration
- Degree or equivalent in nursing (RGN or RMN)
- Recent experience working as a Substance Misuse Nurse
- At least two years working as a recovery worker
This Substance Misuse Nurse job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.