Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work full-time based in Bideford, North Devon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Recovery Worker job is £15.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will be responsible for undertaking substance misuse assessments.
- Complete structured 1:1 work.
- Liaise with both drug and alcohol clients.
Requirements of the Recovery Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
This Recovery Worker job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.