Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator to work full-time based in Reading. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator job is £13 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-week contract.
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey
- Providing screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community
- Promoting carer, service user and community involvement
- Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and purposeful lives: promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self determination
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
This Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.