Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator to work full-time based in Halton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator job is £13.79 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- To develop interventions and deliver groups including Drug Rehabilitation Requirements (DRR)/Alcohol Treatment Requirements (ATR)/Alcohol Specified Activity Requirement (ASAR) programmes in line with National Probation Service (NPS) and Community Rehabilitation Company (CRC) court order requirements.
- To assist in arrest referral provision ensuring a seamless link between police/court custody suites, prison and the community.
- Provide assertive outreach to clients' homes and support to appointments ensuring social inclusion and maximizing engagement.
- Liaise with the prison criminal justice teams to ensure effective continuity of care for all service users.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
This Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.