Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for a Substance Misuse Outreach Worker to work full-time based in Southend-on-Sea. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Outreach Worker job is £12.85 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To help navigate and engage the individual to have access to mental health services, substance services and to access appropriate accommodation
- To work in collaboration with the STARS recovery service to enable the provision of drug and alcohol support, opiate substitute prescribing, BBV testing and medical assessments
- To work with Mental Health Agencies to ensure that where appropriate, service users have access to services to address their mental health issues
- To work closely with the Housing Services and Supported Housing Providers across the city in order to maximise opportunities for this service users group
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role/substance misuse
This Outreach Worker job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.