Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a permanent vacancy for an experienced Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse to work full-time as a Nurse Mentor based in East Knoyle.
The salary for this permanent Substance Misuse Nurse job is £32,306-£39,027 per annum.
- Provide high-quality clinical assessment and treatment to substance dependant clients in a residential setting, working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- You will ensure the delivery and monitoring of high standards of nursing care and relevant substance misuse interventions to all Service Users in accordance with the standards set out in the NMC Code of Conduct.
- As a Senior Nurse, you will demonstrate leadership and undertake managerial responsibilities when required.
- Provide high standards of nursing care through on-going clinical assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment for drug and alcohol users.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and professional accountability to safely deliver Healthcare.
- Manage sensitive information empathically. This includes sharing and discussing a patient’s changing condition or needs with other relevant professionals
- Participate in inter-professional and multidisciplinary working, to ensure continuity of care.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of clinical and psychosocial service delivery.
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Nurse:
- RGN qualified.
- Active NMC Registration.
- Experience within substance misuse.
This Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.