Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse to work full-time based in Chelmsford.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Nurse job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Provide and oversee the management and care of service users requiring specialist prescribing interventions within Essex STaRS.
- Produce accurate and timely documentation, conduct and manage the maintenance of accurate and timely documentation/records on all service users in line with your professional code of conduct and Trust policy.
- Oversee the conduct/contribute to the assessment process, as well as the observation and ongoing assessment, providing accurate and timely feedback
- Conduct risk assessment of the individual and of the potential hazards in the service users environment
- Attend joint multi-disciplinary meetings i.e. referral/review/business
- Report and document incidents as required
- Conduct and oversee physical health care checks and act upon the findings
- Lead, facilitate and support group work such as pre-detox, health promotion
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Nurse:
- Current NMC Registration
- Nursing degree/qualification
- Recent substance misuse experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Substance Misuse Nurse job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.