Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Birmingham for a Substance Misuse Nurse.
The salary for this permanent Substance Misuse Nurse job is £31,695 - 37,331.56 per annum.
- 7am-7:30pm and/or night shift: 7pm-7:30am including weekdays and weekends.
- Join dynamic team committed to supporting people with drug and/or alcohol issues in an inpatient drug and alcohol detox service.
- Work in an environment where they can use their clinical skills and experience to support our multidisciplinary team to achieve the best outcomes for the service users.
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Nurse:
- RGN qualified.
- Active NMC Registration.
- Experience within substance misuse.
- Relevant recent experience of working within drug and alcohol treatment.
- A clear understanding of the need for the ability to deliver quality services.
- Sound and demonstratable knowledge of clinical prescribing issues.
- Trained in phlebotomy.
- Experience of contributing to project development.
This Substance Misuse Nurse job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.