Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Nurse to fill a full-time role in Bradford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Nurse role is negotiable and is offering a contract that will last for an initial 2-months.
About the role:
- To provide advice, information and harm reduction interventions on a one-to-one basis, participate in the delivery of group programmes.
- To offer healthcare assessments, information and access to BBV testing, vaccinations and treatment and support medical interventions offered to service users via close monitoring of prescribing programmes.
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Nurse:
- NMC registration
- Degree or equivalent in nursing (RGN or RMN)
- Two years experience within the substance misuse/drugs/addictions field
- Need to be trained in Veena Puncture
This Substance Misuse Nurse job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.