Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Health and Wellbeing Practitioner to work within the Substance Misuse Team based in Richmond. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Health and Wellbeing Practitioner job is £18.16 per hour and is an initial 4-month contract.
- Take the lead with children in the care system or who are care leavers
- Deliver direct 1:1 specialist interventions for substance misuse
Requirements of the Health and Wellbeing Practitioner:
- Offender health experience
- Prison cleared
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This prison health and wellbeing practitioner job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.