Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for a Substance Misuse Case Manager to work full-time remotely in Doncaster. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Case Manager job is negotiable and is an initial 2-3 month contract.
This role will include both office working and remote working.
Requirements of the Case Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Substance Misuse Case Manager job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.