Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Sub-Acute Physiotherapist to work full-time or part-time in Leicester. The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist job is £25.15 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2 month contract.
- Sub-acute care, complex rehabilitation, and end of life care
- Work as a specialist clinician to utilise, develop and enhance Physiotherapy clinical and professional skills within the Service to deliver high standards of practice. To provide specialist Physiotherapy assessment and treatment to patients within a multidisciplinary format in clinical care pathways. To take a lead in developing the Service. This involves promoting high quality clinical practice and ensuring professional standards are maintained in the workplace.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Must be registered on the HCPC as a Physiotherapist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in Physiotherapy.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.