Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Stroke Rehab Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Enfield.
The pay rate for this locum Stroke Rehab Speech and Language Therapist job is £28.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide a very high standard of adult speech and language therapy to stroke survivors and their carers/family in a community setting, meeting the needs of the multicultural and diverse population
- Act as a resource of specialist advice to the rest of the stroke community rehabilitation service (CSRT) and therapy services, and others within wider multidisciplinary services
Requirements of the Stroke Rehab Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Stroke Rehab Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.