Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Stroke Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Bridgend, on the Stroke Ward.
The pay rate for this locum Stroke Physiotherapist job is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
Requirements of the Stroke Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience in Stroke
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Stroke Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.