Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Street Homelessness Practitioner to work within the Ending Homelessness Team based in Enfield.
The pay rate for this Street Homelessness Practitioner role is £20.95 per hour (LTD) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Being part of working towards the Street Homelessness Service set target to end rough sleeping in Enfield
- Provide intensive support to entrenched rough sleepers, and rough sleepers with complex needs
- Assist Rough sleepers with high needs to move from the street into sustainable housing with the appropriate support
- Play a key role in Enfield’s multidisciplinary approach to ending rough sleeping within the borough
Requirements of the Street Homelessness Practitioner:
- You must have substantial experience working within a similar role
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious, proactive, collaborative, highly motivated and ready for a new challenge
- You must also have strong communication and creative problem-solving skills together with the drive and passion to help vulnerable people to live independent and fulfilling lives
- You must also be willing to work outside of office hours on occasion, be able to work independently and have good knowledge of welfare, housing and homelessness practice
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Street Homelessness Practitioner role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.