Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Strategic Transport Project Manager in Wirral for a regeneration project.
This pay rate for this Strategic Transport Project Manager role is £400 per day (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Support the development and delivery of the transport pipeline.
- Work with major developers, consultants and partners to ensure projects are of a high quality in their design, delivery and impact.
- Contribute to the design of the regeneration programme, including identifying opportunities for projects and funding.
- Manage programme risks and issues and use programme governance to ensure these issues are managed and resolved so that delivery is maintained.
- Ensure strategic transport activity is monitored, reported and evaluated so that we can promote progress and use learning to shape future delivery.
- Liaise with relevant departments to support the delivery of programmes and activity, in particular highways, design, communications, assets and legal.
Requirements of the Strategic Transport Project Manager:
- Experience in managing significant transport projects from design through to delivery
- Experience working as part of a team delivering large-scale regeneration programmes with major transport and infrastructure programmes
- Experience of preparing business cases and external funding bids for transport projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be self-sufficient in work planning and management
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Strategic Transport Project Manager role is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.