Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner/AMHP to work full-time based in Nottinghamshire, within Mental Health. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner/AMHP role is £35 - £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The contact is likely to be long term and rate negotiable.
Duties of the Senior Practitioner/AMHP
- Ensuring service users are interviewed in an appropriate manner
- Ensuring service users know their rights if they are detained under the mental health act
- Ensuring service users are conveyed in a dignified and humane manner
- Ensuring the service user has access to an advocate
- Organising, co-ordinating and contributing to Mental Health Assessments
- Decision making on whether to make an application to a named hospital for the detention of the person who has been assessed
- Carrying out Need and risk assessments in line with the care Programme Approach
- Formulating Care Plans including Crisis Care Plans
- Working Collaboratively with other disciplines and agencies involved in the care of the client
- Undertaking statutory duties under the Mental Health act
- Keeping up to date care recordings
- Attending AMHP forum meetings
- Working on duty as part of a rota
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner/AMHP:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Previous experience working in a similar role is essential
This Senior Practitioner/AMHP job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.