Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse / Mental Health Practitioner to fill a full-time role based in Harlow, Essex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Staff Nurse / Mental Health Practitioner job is £25,424 to £31,617 per annum.
- The post holder is responsible for the holistic mental health, physical health and social care needs assessment and the development, implementation and evaluation of patients who require admission for acute mental health issues.
- At all times the Recovery and social inclusion model will be upheld, reducing stigma. The post holder will be expected to rotate wards after an approximate period of one year or as per service need.
- The post holder will have completed preceptorship or will be required to complete their preceptorship and will work under the overall supervision of a Band 7 or 6 Supervisor.
- The post holder will be expected to have leadership skills that allow safe practice to be upheld whilst able to take charge of junior staff to undertake relevant forms of care.
- The post holder will supervise junior staff and to be able to impart knowledge to qualified and teach unqualified and students, including basic or post basic students.
- The post holder will have the attributes of the '6'C's as outlined by the Principles of Nursing Practise - Care, Communication, Compassion, Courage, Competence and Commitment.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse / Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Post qualifying experience within mental health nursing.
This Staff Nurse / Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.