Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Staff Nurse (RNA, RMN, RNLD) to work based in Bristol.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse job is £30.401 - £33,401 per annum.
The Centre provides care for patients with complex neurological rehabilitation needs for the South West of England and is run by The Huntercombe Group in partnership with North Bristol NHS Trust.
The centre has 52 rehabilitation beds and offer both Level 1 (intensive) and Level 2 (slower stream) specialist inpatient rehabilitation for patients with brain injury and other neurological conditions. .
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Working on a rota which may include weekends, nights, and Bank Holidays.
- Contribute towards MDT working, risk assessment management and a programme of on-going clinical improvement.
- Provide written nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- A current NMC registration.
- A legal right to work in the UK.
- A person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- The ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team.
- Strong clinical competence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of team working approach to the delivery of individualised patient care.
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.