Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN) to work in Stafford.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse job is £27,050 - £30,600 per annum.
- You will play a critical role as valued member of the well established multi-disciplinary team, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to patients and mentor and support junior members of the team. You will need the ability to work well under pressure and to rise to any challenge.
- You will be provided with a supported environment where your clinical opinion will be valued, access to CPD and the opportunity to develop your career.
In return we offer:
- Variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Access to CPD
- Enhance rates for weekend, night and bank holidays work
- An incremental pay system for continued service
- equivalent of 33 days paid leave per annum
- Free DBS enhanced disclosure
- Access to free occupational health support
- A friendly, supportive, working environment
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- NMC registered as an RMN, RNLD or RGN
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- First level registration
- Professional training in a related environment
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or
within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us.