Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work with a leading private healthcare provider in Sheffield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £23,380-£31,065 per annum.
- To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments
- In conjunction with other health professionals, assess and manage risks identified through assessment of patients / residents
- To regularly review risk factors and work in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate
- To ensure that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures
- To maintain and update relevant knowledge and skills, maintain a professional portfolio and participate in further training as appropriate, in order to enhance quality of care for patients / residents and carers.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a max salary of £50k)
- 2 week's paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- General annual leave allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays that grows with service
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Registered Nurse Qualification (RGN/RMN/RNLD).
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.