Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) based in Wigan. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this role is £16.50 per hour and you will be required to work days and nights. Full-time and part-time shifts are available.
Responsibilities of the Nurse:
- Main responsibility is to act as a Senior staff member and, when necessary, the Senior Officer on duty, and to maintain the highest possible standards of Nursing and Care practices and Public Relations.
- To recognise the importance and value of information about Service Users' past histories in providing the most appropriate current Care, and that this needs to be shared confidentially with other staff.
- To be aware, and ensure that subordinate staff are and remain aware, of the importance of the maintenance of the quality of the physical environment (i.e. not just repairs, but also general cleanliness/tidiness) and its contribution to the quality of life and well-being of Service Users.
- To recognise the value of individual/group activities and entertainments (and the sterility of absence of activity), and to ensure that self and subordinate staff exploit every opportunity to foster these, whilst recognising each Service User's right to participate or not as they wish.
Requirements of the Nurse:
- NMC registered as an RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
This Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or
within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us.