Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse to work in Chester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Senior Staff Nurse role is £28,500 - £38,000 per annum, 36 or 48 hours salary depends on hours.
Duties of the Staff Nurse:
To lead the nursing care team during any allotted span of duty, ensuring that the nursing and personal care of the residents is maintained on a daily basis according to individual needs and capabilities.
- To actively promote and encourage as much personal independence and choice as possible in the activities of daily living undertaken by the residents within the Home.
- To act as the Organisations representative on site, promoting the Organisations image and ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations regarding nursing homes
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN)
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
- UK Nursing experience
- Experience of working with older people
- Knowledge and use of clinical assessment tools e.g. Waterlow,
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.