Sanctuary Health has a permanent role for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Wakefield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for for this permanent Staff Nurse job is £15.61 per hour (assignment rate).
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RGN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have strong Dementia experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.