Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Staff Nurse (Registered General Nurse, RGN) to work based in Aylesbury.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse job is £36,368 - £46,020 per annum.
- Co-ordinate personal care and nursing care to our Patients in line with the core values and values framework of the Hospital ensuring these are utilised at all times and to ensure that such care is delivered in line with the Patient’s individual care plan which reflects current needs and rehabilitation goals and to attend MDT meetings and goal planning meetings
- Embrace the ambition of RBH in achieving and consolidating international recognition as a leading provider of sub-acute neuro treatment and facilities
- Instil in colleagues a sense of pride in the RBH employee brand, expressed in terms of a positive ethos toward providing the most excellent rehabilitation programmes, working as part of a motivated and energetic team testing the boundaries and the possibilities for care and rehabilitation to the benefit of patients and all who work at RBH
- Ensure care that is delivered is safe, caring, effective and responsive to the Patient’s needs, and play a part in creating and promoting an environment where excellence can flourish
- Ensure scope of practice is in line with the Hospital’s policies and procedures and the NMC Code of Conduct
- Work within the operating framework of the Hospital with regards to the job level ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Ensure the nursing, personal care and other health needs of Patients are met and that assigned duties are executed in a professional and caring manner giving due regard to the Hospital’s core values and values framework and the Skills for Care Code of Conduct for Health and Social Care Workers and the NMC Code of Conduct
- Ensure all relevant clinical documentation is in place, reflects the current clinical and care needs of the Patient and is updated monthly, (or more often if the Patient’s condition changes) to ensure accurate records are maintained, in line with the Hospital’s policies and procedures and NMC guidance on record keeping
- Administer prescribed medication to Patients in line with the instructions of the prescribing doctor and the Hospital’s medication policies and procedures, and the Royal Pharmaceutical Society guidance within the scope of the NMC Code of Conduct
- Monitor the health needs of Patients to ensure appropriate escalation using the NEWs protocol to RMO and or/ Consultant or a local acute hospital as appropriate
- Work co-operatively with colleagues in the pursuit of the responsibilities of the post, with due regard to our diversity and inclusion framework and policies
- Carry out the reasonable instructions of the senior nurse in charge or management staff to ensure optimal use of resources within the Hospital to ensure high quality care can be delivered at all times
- Attend rostered shifts as defined in the off-duty and to follow all HR policies and procedures in the event of being unable to attend for a rostered shift; understanding that such absence risks service levels and has the potential to compromise standards of care
- Ensure concepts learnt during mandatory training sessions, (health and safety, infection prevention and control, core values, and fire safety – this is not an exhaustive list) are upheld and demonstrated in practice during your working shift
- Act at all times to uphold the CQC domains ensuring care delivered is safe, caring, effective and responsive
- Use the clinical governance framework and adverse event reporting procedures as per the Hospital’s policy and procedures to identify and report any adverse events, particularly in respect of patient safety or other reportable events
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Recent UK nursing experience
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.