Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse (RGN) to fill a full-time role based in Southport. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £30,888 per annum.
- To be familiar with the Nursing & Midwifery Council "Code of Professional Conduct" (and any changes thereto), and ensure that own and subordinates' Practice within the Home is in accordance with this Code and to the highest possible standard.
- To be familiar, or become and remain familiar with the best principles of the provision of residential care for dependent people, as contained within "Home Life: a code of practice for residential care", the Department of Health publication "Homes Are For Living In", and any other publications which might be introduced from time to time and are recognised as being of persuasive authority, ensuring that own and others' practice within the Home is in accordance with the principles contained in such documents and to the highest possible standards.
- To be or become conversant with the Care Standards Act 2000, The Care Homes Regulations 2001, the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and any associated Regulations and Code of Practice, the National Minimum Standards for Older People, and the National professional Code of Conduct for care staff and employers, and any amendments to these, and to ensure that own practice and that within the home accord with the requirements of these.
- To be familiar, or become and remain familiar with the required contacts with and notifications to the Care Quality Commission (CQC) , and ensure that your own and the home's practices accord with these, as far as is legally required, necessary and appropriate
Requirements of the Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RGN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
This Nurse job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.