Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Health Nurse/Learning Disability) to work in Nottingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Staff Nurse role is £29,094 per annum.
- To be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team, formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments.
- In conjunction with other health professionals, assess and manage risks identified through assessment of patients / residents.
- To regularly review risk factors and work in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate.
- To act as the primary nurse for inpatient stay.
- To ensure that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures.
- To ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed for the patients / residents to ensure a comprehensive person centred assessment is completed for their pathway.
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, which takes into account the patient (if appropriate) and their carers views, with regular reviews.
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration
- A degree or equivalent within mental health nursing
- Recent UK experience working as a Mental Health Staff Nurse
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.