Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Surgical Staff Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Guernsey. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse job is £29,111 - £37,676 per annum.
- It is expected that as a result of general training and experience Band 5 registered nurses are able to supervise and participate in the professional and skills development of qualified and unqualified nursing staff. By demonstrating knowledge and competence in relation to firmly established procedures and policies they shall also assist newly appointed nursing staff to progress to the same level of competence. As an effective role model the post holder shall:
- Be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients.
- Deliver care in accordance with current ward philosophy.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines contained within the Health and Social Services Policy Folders.
- Under the direction of the nurse in charge regularly act as ward co-ordinator.
- Take charge of the ward and supervise nursing staff on a regular basis.
- Act as a clinical supervisor and preceptor to develop skills of first and second level nurses, and nursing auxiliaries.
- Act as a key figure in assisting new staff complete orientation and induction programmes.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.