Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Unit Manager (Registered General Nurse) to work full-time with a leading healthcare provider based in Colchester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Unit Manager role is £19,000 - £28,500 per annum.
- First and foremost we are looking for a positive and caring nurse who is passionate about working as part of a team to provide quality care.
- RGN or RMN with current NMC registration. We would consider applicants who required re-accreditation.
- Any specialist experience of Palliative / Dementia care welcomed.
- Assessing the needs of our elderly residents and to deliver the very best of clinical care to a high standard,
- monitor residents' care and well-being and administer prescribed medicines and document in accordance with company and regulatory policy.
- To ensure all relevant guidelines, policies and procedures are followed.
- A good knowledge of person centred care, ensuring respect for human dignity is maintained at all times.
- Take responsibility for the shift.
- Employee assistance and discounts.
- Private Healthcare Scheme.
- Pension scheme.
Requirements of the Unit Manager:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- A degree or equivalent within nursing.
- Have 3 years post registration experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- We require an enhanced DBS disclosure for this role and will cover this cost.
This Unit Manager role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.