Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Staff Nurse (RGN) to work full-time based in Doncaster. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £24,214 - £31,112 per annum.
- We are looking for an experienced Staff Nurse on a full-time basis who can demonstrate the delivery of high quality clinical patient care. The successful Staff Nurse will be an excellent communicator and team worker, be flexible, motivated and committed to the highest standards of patient care.
- The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality.
- The successful applicant will work as part of the multidisciplinary team where there is real respect and a drive for high quality, evidence based safe patient care in an innovative modern working environment.
- You will benefit from a varied surgical caseload which will broaden your skills and experience as well as support and training opportunities.
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Registered nursing qualification or equivalent
- Registered with the NMC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Experience of working with both medical and surgical patients
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.