Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse (Registered General Nurse) to work full-time in Bury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £30,500 - £38,000 per annum.
- You will be a Registered General Nurse, with clinical experience including leadership skills and an ability to mentor junior staff. The role will involve caring for adults with complex physical and functional needs, including tracheostomy and long term ventilation (for which full training will be given).
- Working with a committed, forward thinking and supportive team
- Support and opportunities for continuing professional development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave (after qualifying period)
- Access to regular clinical supervision
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking
- Corporate benefit package
- Birthday leave
- NMC fee payment
- Subscription to Nursing Times
- Comprehensive induction process and supernumerary period
- Training in specialist skills
- Career progression ladder
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Awards for Long Service
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Current NMC Registration
- Recent UK experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Previous clinical experience
- Skilled in general nursing with the ability to prioritise effectively
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.