Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Staff Nurse to work based in Euxton, within the Pre-Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse job is £25,500 - 31,750 per annum depending on experience.
- Work as part of the Pre-Assessment Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care.
- Work autonomously and with the ability & clinical competence to undertake venepuncture and interpret test results to take action as necessary.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified.
- Active NMC Registration.
- Recent UK nursing experience.
- A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients.
- A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People.
- High standards of clinical competence.
- Aware of NICE guidelines on clinical assessment.
- Familiarity with point of care testing equipment and working knowledge of blood transfusion/BARS including current guideline.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business.
- A passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service.
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.