Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Staff Nurse (nights) to work based in Blackpool.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse job is £39,312 per annum.
- Provide clinical leadership to both staff and residents.
- Act as a role model for the delivery of care and ensure that all staff are performing to required standards.
- Ensure effective and adequate individual assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of residents’ care.
- Manage risk assessment on a daily basis and ensure a safe and therapeutic environment is available to all and report any deficiencies/concerns to the Deputy Manager/ Registered Manager.
- Assist the Manager and Deputy Manager in effectively and efficiently managing the Clinical programme, staffing, residents care, budgets and deputising where necessary in the absence of the Deputy Manager.
- Is aware of the role of commissioners and the importance of ensuring compliance with regulations for any inspectorate bodies.
- Ensures that the policies and procedures of MHC are adhered to and understood by junior members of staff.
- Ensure that at all times you are prepared for any inspectorate visits and that all documentation, notes, reports and action plans are available.
- Updates self and is aware of the need for compliance with all commissioning criteria and ensures that junior staff adhere to these requirements.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified.
- Active NMC Registration.
- Recent UK nursing experience.
- Can demonstrate continuous professional development.
- Ability to liaise with a number of professionals.
- Good personal organisational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrate an empathy and interest in staff and patients.
- Demonstrate an ability to produce good quality Nursing reports.
- Flexible and adaptable.
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.