Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse (RMN) to work block bookings on an acute ward in Nottingham (OUTSIDE IR35). The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The shifts are:
From week beginning 21st September 2020 - (4 shifts) Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.
Following week beginning 28th September 2020 - (3 shifts) Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
This pattern returns to 4 shifts a week and on going
The successful candidate will have experience working on an acute ward. The pay rates for this Outside of IR35 role are:
- Days - £23.20
- Nights/Sat - £25.50
- Sun/BH - £28.50
Requirements of the Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RGN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Previous experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.