Sanctuary Health has a permanent role for a Band 5 Staff Nurse to work within an Emergency Department based in Guernsey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £29,110 to £37,676 per annum.
- Be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients
- Deliver care in accordance with current ward philosophy
- Adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines contained within the States of Guernsey Policy Folders
- Act as a clinical supervisor and preceptor to develop skills of first and second level nurses, and nursing auxiliaries
- Act as a key figure in assisting new staff complete orientation and induction programmes.
- £1,167 and an additional bonus of £3,000 payable after two and four years of continuous service
- Staff Accommodation +£500 or Private rented £5000 + 2 year rent allowance
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
- UK Nursing experience
- Knowledge of current issues in health care
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.