Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Band 5 Staff Nurse to work based in Le Vauquiedor, Guernsey, within the Adult Community Services.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse job is £30,566 - £39,560 per annum.
- To assist in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients / clients in a defined caseload.
- To assist with the management of the caseload.
- To provide high quality patient care.
- To assist in the supervision, deployment and teaching of staff and student nurses, acting as a mentor, preceptor / supervisor.
- To work in the clients / patients’ homes without direct supervision.
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team within an integrated care model.
- To provide prescribed nursing care without supervision.
- To promote service user involvement in the planning, delivery and evaluation of care respecting their wishes, beliefs and dignity.
- To empower patients / clients to have greater independence, choice and control over their lives.
- To liaise and communicate effectively with all members of the multi-disciplinary team and other agencies involved in the care of the client / patient.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified.
- Active NMC Registration.
- Teaching/mentoring qualification.
- Recent UK nursing experience.
- Good clinical skills and competency in wound care.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.