Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Caterham.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse job is £30,000 per annum.
- Working as part of the wider clinical team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care
- Adhering to all policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- A passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements at 50% where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Free Parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.